We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties
1. Goods supplied within the U.K. will normally be delivered within 7 working days of acceptance of order.
2. Delivery of the goods shall be made to the buyer’s address specified by them on the order and the buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
3. If delivery cannot be made to the buyer’s address, the seller will inform the buyer as soon as possible, and refund the buyer for any sum that has been paid.
4. Every reasonable effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after the order has been accepted. Any dates specified by the seller for the delivery of goods are intended to be an estimate and time of delivery shall not be made of the essence. However, the seller will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the buyer through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the seller willl inform the buyer as soon as possible.Cancellation and Returns
1. The buyer shall inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the seller via email or telephone (0141 6445399 or 07796532254) within 48 hours of delivery if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the contract. If the buyer fails to do so, the buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
2. Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the goods shall be returned by the buyer to the seller, along with written details of the defect or damage. The buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the goods are in fact defective.
3. The buyer has the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after the goods are received. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
4. Goods must be returned by the buyer at the buyer’s expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the goods (excluding delivery charges) within 30 days or cancellation. If the buyer fails to return the goods within 30 days following cancellation, the seller shall be entitled to deduct the costs of recovering the goods from the buyer.
Please note the delivery options Digital Downloads can only be selected for digital products. If this delivery option is selected for any other product purchased through the site, this will cause a delay for your item being dispatched as we will need to contact you to claim further payment to cover the cost of delivery. Please ensure the correct delivery method is selected at the basket to ensure your order is not delayed.